REGISTER FOR A COOKING CLASS.Six week cooking class for 6-10 year olds.
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Dates: Saturdays 3/6/2021 to 4/10/2021
Time: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. MST
- In-Person – private home in Mesa, AZ 85206 (address supplied with registration) (Limited to 4 children)
- OR online Zoom class that runs at the same time as the live class
- COVID Questionnaire Required Weekly
- Temperature Checks
- Masks Required
- Social Distancing Practiced Wherever Practical
- To Limit Shared Utensils, Basic Cooking Tools & Ingredients Provided For Each In-Person Child Attending
THE PRACTICAL STUFF:
Waiver required upon enrollment.
All recipes will be gluten-friendly and dairy-free. We do still have gluten-based products in our home so we cannot guarantee that the environment is gluten-free.
For the safety of the children, one adult is required to attend with the enrolled child. If one adult wishes to supervise up to two children, that is acceptable.
Weekly email sent on the Monday before each class with
- The Recipe
- Shopping List (for Online Attendees)
- List of Tools Required for Recipe
- Tips for Nutritionally Healthy Choices
- Weekly Updates
- Zoom Link
One application is required for each in-person child attending
If after registering, you cannot attend in person, you may join the online class. However, no refund will be issued for failure to attend in person.
One application is required per household